Wednesday 27 January 2016

IT'S MY PARTY

I have had my Stampin' Up! Goodies out to play with this week and created a cute Happy Birthday card showcasing products from the It's My Party Suite in the new 2016 Occasions CatalogueThis is such a fun card and suitable for any age. 



The Balloon Bouquet Punch co-ordinates perfectly with this range of papers and adds dimension to the card. Not only have I used it for the pretty coloured balloons seen on the card,  I have also used it to create the embossed background. Here's a close up of my background.



Greetings and banner used on the card are from the Number of Years Stamp Set and Framelits Bundle also featured in the Occasions Catalogue. 

If you wish to purchase any of the Stampin' Up! product used on this card or from the 2016 Occasions Mini, please contact me to place your order.

Happy Stampin'



0 comments: