Friday 3 August 2012

GRANDAD'S 90TH BIRTHDAY CARD


Greg's Dad turned 90 last week, which is an amazing age to reach and I wanted to make a special card. We decided we didn't want to put 90 candles on a cake so I found this fabulous card where the creator had put 90 candles on the card, so our problem was solved.


Here's a closer look


and this is the box that I made for the card to go in.


Joe was very pleased with his card and even more grateful that he didn't have to blow out 90 candles :) Finally, here is a photo of him with his three boys.


 Happy Birthday Joe and Happy Stamping Everyone!


1 comments:

Helen said...

Wonderful card Trish. What a fantastic ides! My sister-in-law turns 50 the day after we leave and my mother-in-law's birthday is the day after that, so I'm thinking that I should make them cards before I go - not much time to do it in now though! :)