Friday 13 April 2012

STAMP CLUB THANK YOU GIFT

Over the last 6-7 months I have been running a Stamp/Hostess Club. March was the last month of the club and I wanted to share a photo of the Thank You gifts that I made for all the girls who participated.



I found these cute little photo frames in Ikea and wanted to turn into a special keepsake gift for the girls. The rest of the product is all Stampin' Up!

Papers are from the DSP range Mocha Morning. Card stock is Early Espresso, Soft Suede and Whisper White. I used Wild Wasabi card and the Little Leaves and Swirls Scribbles Sizzlits  to cut the leaves and swirls. The flowers were cut from First Edition DSP and I used the Fun Flowers Bigz Die to cut them out. I also sponged the flowers with Early Espresso ink and spritzed them with Gold Glow Smooch Spritz.

I then typed my own greeting ( Life is nothing without friendship ... found somewhere over the net) using RGB colours to create it in Stampin' Up! Soft Suede and then embossed it with the Designer Frames Embossing Folder and cut it out using an Oval Nestability set. I have also used the new Labels Collection Framelits Die to cut out the Early Espresso card behind the greeting and then embossed it with the Square Latice Embossing Folder. The border was punched using the Lace Ribbon Border Punch and Soft Suede Card.

Now you really can't see it in the photo but the Soft Suede card to the right of the frame was also embossed with Stripes Embossing Folder. Finally to finish it off, I tied a bow with the Soft Suede 1.1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon attached the flower with glue dots and placed a few Basic Jewel Pearls here and there.

Thank you again to all the ladies who joined in over all those months, I hope that you had lots of fun along the way and that maybe you will be happy to join in again later in the year when the new catty is released.


0 comments: