Saturday 17 December 2011

TOP NOTE SLEIGH

I've been doing a bit of creating with friends recently and this card is a copy of my friend Francie's card which she cased from somewhere on the net. I've made some changes to hers and she made changes to the original.


Colours are Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Old Olive and Chocolate Chip. I've used the Swirls Scribbles and Lots of Tags Sizzlit Dies, Cottage Cutz and Memory Box Dies for the pressies, Oval Punch and the greeting is from Best Yet  which is now retired. Gotta love the new Champagne Stampin Glass Glitter which adorns the sleigh and the sleigh is made with the Top Note Die.The paper is from Jolly Holiday DSP also retired ... it was a gorgeous range of papers and I still have a whole pack in my stash. I've also used a fabulous Cuttlebug Folder on the sleigh and also on the Very Vanilla Background called Flourishes .... I think!

Happy Christmas to you all!

0 comments: