Tuesday 10 May 2011

SHABBY CHIC CLASS

I've been busy the last couple of weeks prepping for my Shabby Chic Class. It was hard coming up with designs for this class as I was hoping and praying that we would get the beautiful Springtime Vintage DSP in the Aussie SAutumn/Winter Mini, but alas that did not happen soI  had to come up with my own DSP .. well not sure if that happened either, but here are the results.


This is my Blue Shabby Chic card. I used Elements of Design stamp set as the main stamp set for this card and the card colours are Marina Mist, Confetti White and Daffodil Delight. I also used Teeny Tiny Sentiments and Perfect Punches stamp sets. Punches were Large Scallop Oval, Small Scallop and the decorative Label Punches. You can see Vintage Wallpaper Embossing folder and the ribbon is the Whisper White Organza Ribbon. Ink colours are Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight and Wild Wasabi.

Now here is my Pink Shabby Chic Card.


This photo is not so good but card colours are Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette and Whisper White as are the ink colours.  I have used the Framed Tulips Embossing Folder and punches are 1.3/8", 1.1/4", Word Window and Modern Label. Sizzlets were Floral Fusion, Little Leaves and the PUnch Windows Magnetic Movers and Shapers Moveable Pieces. You will also see the Scallop Circle BIgz Die and the doiley is one that I purchased myself.Ribbon is Pretty in Pink Taffeta and I've used the Basic Pearls to finish the card off.

BTW ... I also produced quite a few extras fo the Pink Shabby Chic card and am using them for some of my 2011 Stampin' Up! Convention Swaps. I leave for Convention tomorrow and am looking forward to a few sneak peeks for upcoming 2011/2012 Idea Book and Catalogue.

0 comments: