Friday 5 November 2010

HOLLY & JOLLY RUBON-ONS TAKE TWO

This is just a short post today.

I was away at a retreat on the weekend and Francie was busy creating Christmas pressies using the "C" Clear Block from Stampin' Up! She made a slight change to my original design in my Christmas Surprise Class (it can be seen in the post below) and I really liked it. So I came home and got out my Stazon Cleaner and removed the original snowfakes and restamped them using the dots from the retired set Itty Bitty Backgrounds. Here's the result:


I think it looks cuter with the little dots instead of the large snowflakes. Thanks for the idea Francie!

I spent the weekend making thank you cards, stamp club gifts and my sample for the upcoming Annual Calendar Class. If you are interested in coming along please email me to book your place.

0 comments: