Tuesday 26 October 2010

HOLLY & JOLLY RUB ONS CLASS

I've been busy the last few weeks working on my samples for the Christmas Surprise class that I had on Saturday and again yesterday. So now it's time to share them with you. All that you see in the photos were made from a half pack of Stampin' Up! Holly & Jolly Rub Ons (that was two sheets)


The kit made 15 Tags, 7 gift cards, 2 Gift Boxes, one large card and the following decorated Clear Blocks. I had one little rub on left and one went in the bin ... made a booboo!

The block in the middle (C size) was the block we decorated in the class.


Now we also made a little gift box for the block to go in.

How cute is this??? I got the idea from a gift that I bought for a friend. It was a dangly thing that hangs in your cupboard to scare away moths. I made a template then had to adjust it to fit the block, I was very happy with the result.

Finally here's a close up of the finished Hand Sanitisers. I was in Officeworks one day and the lady at the register if I would like a bottle of Sanitiser for 40c and I said no. Then I asked how much again and she said 40c and I said yes please but I'll have 15 .... shocked the pants off her :)

All images are copyright Stampin' Up! 2010
(I did put this on the photos originally, but it disappeared!!!)

Card stock used was Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla and Old Olive. Ribbon was 1/4 Very Vanilla, Old Olive and Real Red grosgrain (wish it came in Cherry Cobbler), 1/8" Old Olive Taffeta, and Riding Hood Red 1.1/4" Striped Grosgrain and ink was White Stazon. I also used pretty much ALL of Stampin' Up's! punches :) :) :)

Okay that's it for my post, but before I go a special thanks to my friend Kim for a couple of ideas for the cards.

1 comments:

kerriegurney said...

just gorgeous Trish ... if i do private class do i get a pressi