Wednesday 20 January 2010

ANOTHER BABY CARD

Twenty Ten is turning out to be a boomer year for babies. At the moment it seems to be friends children having babies ... but no sign in our family .... YET :)

So this card was made for Emma. She is having a girl (hopefully) and the baby is due on Australia Day. Emma is currently living in New Zealand and Jenny (her Mum) flew over yesterday to be with her. So I gave Jen a little pressie along with this card.


Cardstock colours are Whisper White, Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink and Pink Passion. Ink colours are Pretty in Pink and Regal Rose. I have used the Eyelet Border Punch to create the ruffles with some of the card being embossed with the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder. It's a bit hard to see but I did use some Designer Series Patterned Paper from the Sweet Always range. The stamped baby carriage image is one I have had for a long time. It is Stampin' Up! but have no idea which set it came from. Added embellishments are White Organza ribbon and Swarovski Crystals.

Now some of you might wonder what the gorgeous  green floral item is that the card is resting on! It is a camera case that my friend Kerrie bought me back from her cruise around South East Asia over Christmas ... I love it. The colours remind me of Certainly Celery or even Old Olive and Chocolate Chip. The flower image looks very much like the flower stamp set .... For Everything ... available in the current Stampin' Up! Summer Mini ... too funny :)

Trish

0 comments: