Sunday 6 September 2009

LOOKS LIKE SPRING HAS SPRUNG

Good Morning Everyone

I have a workshop on Tuesday involving folding techniques. The girls are going to making two cards. The first one is a Spring Card. Here's the design I've come up with.

I pulled out an old favourite stamp set called Scribble this (it was called Doodle This in the US)



The other stamp set used was Short and Sweet.

The checkered paper is from Sweet Slumber Specialty DSP and the card colours are Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Baja Breeze and Riding Hood Red. You can see that I've used my new favourite punch Scallop Oval together with the Large Oval Punch and I've also used the Boho Blossoms punch for the small flower in the middle of the large flower. Inks were Sahara Sand and Basic Black. Ribbon is the Black Gingham Ribbon and the white brad is from the 5/16" Neutrals Assortment Brads featured in the current Spring Mini Catalogue.

1 comments:

Lynda said...

Heya Trish...Love this card. too cute. I also think the way it stands up is awesome. Great card.